Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend

We had a great time this weekend. Brent (Aaron's high school bff and our wedding musician) came up for his friend, Christina's 30th birthday party. Aaron went out with the boys when Brent got in on Friday night and I went out to the b-day party on Saturday night. We really should get a babysitter one of these days. Then we could both go out together! What a novel idea.

Anyway, the party was great. I got to wear my favorite shoes. I love em. They're even comfortable, even though they don't look it. Not that I would go running in them, but they're not bad. I feel like a pretty sexy momma in them. I think from now on it'll be a requirement that I always have a great pair of red shoes.

The shoes...

Sunday we went out to brunch. The boys did great. Not that long ago we couldn't take Waylon anywhere to eat. He just didn't have the patience to sit while we ate. He's over that now. The last couple times we've gone out, he's been a prince.


He just and eats and eats, usually for the entire time. He is more of a leisurely eater. Plus, I think he's going through a major growth spurt. He is eating constantly right now. Can a growth spurt go on for a month?

It's so nice being able to eat out as a family though. That's something that Aaron and I both really enjoy. I feel like our life is getting back to some sense of normalcy after the crazy first year after Waylon's birth. It's really fun.

1 comment:

  1. two weekend birthday parties in a row? what are you - carrie bradshaw?

    ReplyDelete