Thursday, January 14, 2010

Byron baby


Some of the things that have been coming out of his mouth lately...

"Does that sound like a deal, mom?" (future lawyer?)

"Why don't we go to the park/library/Harper's, or something?"

"I have a bad feeling."

" Let's play tickle tickle."

" Will Waylon protect me?" (at night when going to bed, I always say yes)

" Boo boo catchoo" (said this when playing hide and seek the other day)

"Smasheepatoochee, that means shark-dino guy in spanish." (got a spanish book from the library a couple times and now likes to pretend to make up words in spanish)

"I'm mam" (in response to pretty much anything we ask him to do)

"5 more minutes" (ditto from above)

He's really doing great lately. We had a bad case of the whineys last fall, but after that it's been smooth sailing, for the most part. He's such a happy guy.

I sent off his registration for preschool next fall just last weekend. He'll (hopefully) be going to Skidaway Presbyterian. He is going to be so ready. One of the games he likes to play lately is school. We pretend I'm the teacher and learn about different things, mainly sharks and dinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment