Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh My God

I just got..

my butt...

completely kicked.

I don't actually think it's there anymore. It got kicked off. Wait, there it is. It's going to be sore tomorrow.

I just tried my first spinning class. It was fun, in kind of a masochistic way. I thought I was going to die after 20 min but managed to stay in there for the whole hour (WHOLE HOUR!!). I haven't sweated so much since... I can't remember when. I guess maybe when I ran the half with Pamela last summer, but this felt harder. Tomato head was in full effect. That's the term Aaron affectionately uses to describe my "exercise flush". Some people sweat. Some turn red. I do both. Not just a nice healthy glow, I look like I have a sunburn for a minimum of an hour after.

It was fun though. My wonderful hubby gave the boys a bath and put them to bed. No small feat.

I think I'll try the class again, as long as I can walk tomorrow that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment