Saturday, January 2, 2010

Colder Chicago

Chicago was colder today. It was sunny, so that helped, but it was bone chilling in the shade. I got out for a bit this morning and froze.
Frost on our windows

Waylon has a little cold, poor guy. He's doing fine, but has a bad cough. He was up once last night. Hoping for an uneventful night tonight. Needless to say he won't be going outside for the next couple days.

Byron is putting on his own clothes! I changed his dresser around yesterday so that his pants and shirts are within reach. He picked out and put on his own clothes this morning. He got some help with getting the shirt over his head (Pederson's have big heads) but that was it. He even did pretty good with the colors.

I got my new glasses today! I'm so excited. I've had the same ones since 2005, and pretty much wear them exclusively now, so I was ready for a new pair. They have a tortise shell pattern on the side.
I'm off to start a new crochet project and Aaron's off to watch some UFC with Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment