Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pain in the patootie

Just finished getting all the documentation together for our passport applications. Well, almost all. Aaron's out with Pete and I need to make a copy (2 actually) of his DL. We're going to try and get this done at the post office tomorrow before heading down to Murphysboro. I'm expecting great delays and frustration. Our post office is ridiculously bad. I'm having a glass of wine tonight as a preemptive strike.

Sad to say that Pamela and Harper will exit Chicago tomorrow morning. So, instead of moping around all weekend, Aaron decided to take us down to his hometown. I don't want to write too much about their exit, because I'll get all weepy. Maybe next month I can write more about it. :)

We actually had a pretty good day. Went to a much better story time this morning. It was at our localish Barnes and Nobel. It was fun. The boys both seemed to have fun too. Waylon would have fun anywhere right now, he just crawled and walked all over the place. Bryon actually sat and listened to the stories. Both boys even got to pick one out.

I'm very excited about our weekend getaway. The weather here is so awful, and I am going stir crazy not to mention the boys.















Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment