Saturday, April 3, 2010

What's up cos..

Here's a one sided view of the chat Byron had with his cousin Kendell earlier today...

-Farmer Jones, oh great
-Maybe we can play mud spud sometime
-Sounds good you silly guy
-Oh sure
-You remember that tiny mouse
-I'm playing now with new toys and hanging out
-Oh ya, oh ya
-Ya, I remember that
-Um ya, I'm just laying and Waylon
-What you up to?
-I'm busy, bye

It was the most adorable thing. Byron hasn't been a big phone talker, but he talked to Kendell for at least 5 minutes. He used his big teenager voice. I wish I recorded it. It was priceless.

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. That son of yours. He is such a character! I was on the other end and I know that Kendell wasn't feeding him any of that. A very interesting monolog indeed!

    ReplyDelete