Monday, April 26, 2010

Hmm


What's this you say? Only the pool at the resort we're staying at in Cancun this weekend. He he.. I'm planning on spending all my time under the third umbrella on the bottom left. If I'm not there, check the beach.

I'll try not to be too annoying.

I'm off to make My LIST. I tried packing for both the boys several times, but have forgotten pj's twice and pants once, and then decided that it was insane to try and pack for all of us without a list. After making the list, my packing skills have greatly improved.

Went to the dollar store today to get some necessary items, like sand buckets, coloring books and little figurines for the boys to play with on the plane. Cancun, here we come (on Friday).

2 comments:

  1. have fun! we're off to Florida on Saturday. I abhor packing. Am trying to force myself to start earlier than Thursday or Friday night, but man it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were taking us with you! Did you get our tickets yet? We were waiting for you to call!!!

    (Just kidding, you all have fun in Cancun!)
    Love,
    Mom and Dad C

    ReplyDelete