Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Swimmy

I'm so excited. I picked this up for Byron today at Target...The cushions go on either side of his body and the little black strap goes between his legs. He can swim by himself!! Byron and Waylon took turns wearing it around the house today. Sorry, no pics. I left the camera at Maggie's last week.

He likes to tell anyone who will listen that he can swim by himself, but he's not there yet. I'm excited because I think he will be able to swim on his own with this thing. We'll try it out in Cancun and I'll let you know. I'm also all excited because it's got me thinking about spending tons of time in the pool and ocean in Savannah. I can't wait to spend more time in spandex than cotton. :)

We're working on all the details for the house in Savannah. One thing I've recently found is that insurance rates are quite a bit higher on an island. Hmmm. Oh well.

I've also had to re-evaluate my plans for Byron's preschool next year. The one I picked is on Skidaway island which is about 30 minutes drive from our future abode. I talked to one of the ladies (also a mom) that's been helping us at the bank today and got 2 recommendations for great preschools on Wilmington. So, that's what I'll be doing tomorrow morning.

All this has me so excited about the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment