Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend recap

West of the continental divide:

Love those mountains.

Hanging out in Aspen
A ridiculously huge brownie
(I ate it all!!)Retail therapy in Glenwood, mom got a hat..... I found some beach shoes.

East of the continental divide:

Poor Colty had a rough night on Saturday and Gramps picked Shell up in Blackhawk on Sunday, after a massive sisterly shopping trip on the way to Blackhawk. Shell didn't miss much though, I flew out really early on Monday and we had a relaxed night on Sunday. We only gambled till 2 am (ha ha!!!). Well, it was 2 am somewhere in the world.

The terrific trio
Shell being good and not gambling, just looking cute.
My best hand, note the massive bet!!

We had a wonderful time. We had a late birthday celebration for yours truly and mom got me a new digital camera! I took all the pics above with it. It's a canon elph. I LOVE it!!!... and it's red. Who wouldn't love a red camera. I guess mom kept getting tired of hearing my woes with my old Canon. The flash only worked sporadically.

But, I have to admit, even with all the extra sleep, quiet, relaxing, giggling and un-interrupted chatting, it felt great to get back to this..
.

1 comment: