Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love me tender

You ever have those days? For no reason I was completely out of whack. I just didn't quite feel the usual mojo today. I had no patience and was pretty much frustrated with the boys at least 50% of the time today. I felt bad. It's no fun for me or the boys, I'm sure. I hate when I lose my temper and yell. Sigh.

Anyway, the day is done. My savior, Aaron, spelled me for a run right before dinner that was so great. I love running on the boulevards. My favorite path is around to the end of Logan, back around to Kedzie and then down around Palmer Square and home. It's a great run. I will miss that.

Had Waylon's 18 month check up today. All is well, 25 lb, 29 1/2 in long (25th and 50% respectively). Byron was measured too, 35 lb and 39 in for him. Such big boys.


I'm starting to think that Waylon is Elvis reincarnate. He loves music, the hair, and even has the lip curl sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment