Friday, March 5, 2010

Updates

Some updates on the fam...

Waylon:
He is now down to one nap a day. He was definitely ready. He's taking one 1 1/2 to 2 hr nap each afternoon. His third molar is still on the way. We're all anxiously awaiting its arrival. He had a 5:15 am wake up time this morning that I'm praying was just due to teething. He continues his reign as babyzilla. Nothing is safe around him, unless the door is closed. Thank goodness he hasn't figured that one out yet. Just at dinner the poor guy spectacularly fell out of a chair. Just a couple new words. He says ow, tattoo, bye and I think nite nite now.

Byron:

He is still taking one nap a day also, although periodically he will skip it. We had soccer class this afternoon and he did great. I even saw him pass the ball to another little boy once. We did go one time and he didn't want to participate. He isn't sure what to make of an actual game, but loves the drills. He now loves to tell stories and talks all the time. He used to ask "How?" for everything and now has switched to the more standard "Why?" in response to anything I say. He calls his brother Way.

Aaron: He is really enjoying his research year at U of C. The hours are great. He recently started studying for another stage of the boards he has to take in early July (oh joy). He's also waiting for his licensing to go through for the state of Georgia. That has been a spectacular pain in the butt, but I guess it's good. You don't want just anyone to get licensed. He had to submit 3 different DNA samples. (just kidding)

Cindy: Everything is great with me. I'm really excited about our trip to Savannah in 3 weeks! I had a doctors appointment for my eyes, again, this week. All is fine. Just a little irritation that is being treated with some steroid drops. My eyes will be huge!! I've been reading a great book by Barbara Kingsolver (one of my fav authors) about food and eating locally. They talk about making their own cheese and I'm really excited to try it sometime soon. I have yet to order the cultures online.

1 comment:

  1. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle? Love that book...
    It will be easier to read now that your eyes are HUGE. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete