Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello March

Isn't that crazy. March! I can't believe it's March already. I am so excited. This is the month that we go to Savannah!! Woo hoo! Ok, not until the 25th, but that's only 25 days away. I spent the boys nap time today calling our realtor and a bank. It's a little daunting thinking of buying our first house, but I'm so ready. I don't think I'm going to have that moment where you get freaked out about signing yourself up to be in so much debt for so long. I'm ready for it! Bring it on! I want to be in debt forever!!!! ( just kidding, don't freak out you Dave Ramsey fans)

Had a great weekend. Nana Renee left on Saturday morning (crying a little here). But, we had a great visit. We're trying to plan something of a girls weekend in late April. My spring seems to be filling up fast already. Bye Nana!!

Popa Pete and Nana Caroline came into town on Friday to help watch the kiddos while Aaron and I went to the opera. It was awesome. I really loved it. We saw the Marriage of Figaro. I didn't know it was so long, but I loved every minute of it. It was 3 hrs and 45 min. Aaron was a little antsy by the last act. He said he's just not made to sit in one place that long. The Pederson fidget gene always gets him. He is a great husband though. The opera was my valentines day present. It was incredibly thoughtful of him. I'm ready for more opera now. Hope they have some in Savannah.

Here's some cute pics of the boys trying on their new swim outfits for Cancun. Byron loved the sharks and kept asking to wear his trunks. Waylon was less enthused. I think he definitely looks like a tourist in his trunks with his slippers here.


No comments:

Post a Comment