Monday, March 22, 2010

T minus 3 days!

Only 3 days until we leave for Savannah. Aaron and I fly out Thursday night. Woo hoo!! So excited I can hardly stand it. Today, the boys helped me pick out my house hunting purse. Tada...
The purse

The last time I bought a purse that wasn't a diaper bag, I wasn't a mom. Shocking, I know. I love Marshalls.

I am completely obsessing about everything for this weekend. I've already wrote out our "typical day" for Pete and Caroline this last Sunday. Way too much information, I'm sure I'll be very annoying.

Talked to the realtor. She's all ready for us. She's picking us up on Friday at 9 am. This is where we're staying.
The Bohemian

Did you see those palm trees out front. Palm trees!! It also has a roof top restaurant/bar. The river is just behind it. Ah! I'm so excited.

Maggie posted about Anna's third birthday last weekend and posted a pic of Anna with the boys. You can see it at her blog, Our Little Baby Blog.

Last completely unrelated note, I'm reading Little Women again. It is such a good book. I haven't read it since I was a wee little one. I have another Louisa May Alcott book on my "to read" list and wanted to brush up on it. I love reading great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment