Friday, March 12, 2010

Potty training preview


Waylon had his first successful encounter with a potty today. I'm sad to say, it was only because he was having some potty issues though. He was having at least one dirty diaper an hour. He has such a bad diaper rash, that it was really painful for the poor guy. So, he was running around bare bottomed and I was dashing off to the bathroom with him every 30-40 minutes. I'm sure that this afternoon would be really hilarious to an outside observer.

It seemed to work though. This evening was much better. We are on the BRAT diet for a bit, although I'm not exactly sure what's going on with him.

I'm hoping tomorrow he'll be much better. I put as much Desitin as I could on his poor hinney before bed. I hope it works it's magical powers overnight.

Byron kept saying he was a doctor just like dad today. He even said he helped poopy doopy babies at one point. That guy is a scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment