Sunday, March 14, 2010

Unspeakable acts

Some things should never be put together in the same sentence. Two of those words are baby and enema. Sadly, that's what we had to resort to this weekend. However, it seems to have worked. Thank goodness. Waylon is feeling much better today.

Our weekend really didn't hold much else other than trying to get Waylon back on track. It rained like crazy on Saturday and was pretty cold, so the boys didn't get out of the house. It was pretty today, but rather windy. We did make it to the park in the afternoon. It was great. Everyone was glad to be out for a bit.

Saturday I made stuffed Poblanos for the fam and Pete. They turned out really well, but they were quite a bit of work. I wore myself out and that's the only cooking I did all weekend.
Next time I'll buy the Soyrizo (fake Chorizo) instead of making it from "scratch" like the recipe called for. I love my Passionate Vegetarian cookbook, but almost always shorten the recipes. I'm definitely not a purist when it comes to cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy - your posts amaze me, b/c I can't believe we don't run into each other more often given our exceedingly similar schedule of weekend "events" (park, farmer's market, aquarium, etc.) these days. We must be running on a half hour delay or something! Anyway, sad to know you're moving very soon, but best of luck to you and the fam. Glad Waylon's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete