Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pump it up!

Pump it up used to be a song that Amber would do the running man to at our apartment in Rams. How times have changed. Now it is a kids indoor playground made of big, air filled, jumping structures. Byron likes to call it "the bouncy place". I've been promising to take the boys back there ever since we left last time. It was cold, cold, cold today and the boys desperately needed to go run around so it was a perfect day for a visit.

The boys had a great time. I really like it there. They have a junior room for kids under 3 (maybe 4?). It's big enough for them to run around and have a great time, but it's still easy to keep track of both of them. That's a problem I've been running into lately. Waylon is so fast and isn't necessarily one to stick close to me. Going to the zoo this past month was crazy. I felt like I needed a mood altering drug after that. Today was great though.

Maximum energy expended by the boys and minimum worrying by me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment