Saturday, December 5, 2009

Little victories

It was a good Saturday.

I have a tendency to... ahem... accumulate lots of "stuff" on top of my dresser. Well, it had gotten a little out of control. I unpacked my clothes from Thanksgiving, but hadn't put them away. I also had switched out my wardrobe for the winter, but hadn't put those away either. My half of the room was a mess. Well, this morning I organized!!! I feel ridiculously proud of this pic.
Next, I attacked the oven. I even used the self cleaning feature I'd noticed now and again. It worked! Not on the top obviously. It's not nana Renee clean, but it's close!
Last, the microwave. When we moved we put our microwave in the pantry. It works great, but the bad thing is that it's completely out of site when I'm cleaning. The out of site, out of mind adage definitely applies. I don't think I'd cleaned it once since we moved in July. I think someone must have at one time, maybe mom or Caroline. So, it really needed to be cleaned. Ta da!!!!

...and I definitely did not let Waylon play in the recycling bin while I worked on the microwave. Nope, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment