Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Preschool! AAAAAAH!

So, I spent most of the last 2 days, while not napping, playing with the boys, cleaning, cooking, running to the bank, or going to the park because it's really nice out researching preschools. Ahhhhh! It seems kind of confusing. I did get some recommendations, so I'm focusing on those first. I wasn't impressed with the 2 that were the most recommended though. One has a list of what the kids should be able to do at the end of the 3 yr old class year, and Byron can do all of them already! Hmmmm. Smarty pants.


The other doesn't have much information on the web and I haven't been able to contact them yet. OK, I called when the boys were napping today and they told me to call back tomorrow morning. This is a little nerve racking though. I want him to go someplace that he likes, but where he'll actually learn. Aaron is of the opinion that what he doesn't learn at school, he will learn at home. There is another called Maggie's place that sounds promising. I also left a message with them. I guess there's some bad weather in Savannah today, so everyone went home early. From what I gather, it's raining! (gasp!) He he.

On a good note, I made a great curried eggplant and sweet potato soup last night. It was sooo yummy. A little labor intensive, but it was worth it.

PS- Waylon has his 6th tooth! It broke through this Tuesday. Now the sleepless nights last Wednesday and Monday make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment