Friday, December 11, 2009

Momisms

Here are some things I've found myself saying lately, that I never thought I would.......

"You may not like it, but no is not a bad word"

"Do not blow raspberries on your brothers bottom!" (in bath, I can't wait to remind him about this one once he's 12 or so, he he)

"It's not my job to be nice to you, I'm your mom." (Lately when we do something he really likes to do, like to go Harper's he says "You're being so nice to me, mom.")

"I don't think I like the attitude you've had lately."

"Do not hit your brother on the head" (implying that hitting any other place on the body is open season)

"It doesn't matter why you (insert activity here), just don't do it again."

....or on days where I'm not so on my game "I don't care why you did it, we DO NOT do that!"

Byron has really keeping me on my toes lately. Conversely, he's also really affectionate. He tells me "I like your shirt" when I have on my grungiest gym gear. When he comes up to me and says "I love you" and "you're so pretty", it just melts my heart.

Love that guy!

Waylon update: Another day, another tooth. Lower left side. His 7th tooth. Eye is looking great.

I've started working through some of the pictures I've taken lately (through November) and I've posted them to our shutterfly website. The link it also now on this page (over there ---> ).

No comments:

Post a Comment