Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend projects

We had a nice relaxing weekend with nothing to do. We did head over to the Duttenhaver's for dinner on Friday, but that was our sole obligation this weekend. It was either too cold or rainy to do much outside, so we tinkered around the house.

Byron got a new haircut with his dad. He's cuddling on the couch with Piper (who's head you can barely see here)..
I FINALLY hung up some pictures...
Laya graduated from her obedience classes (no, she's still not that obedient)...
I worked on putting together the nursery a bit and found a bunch of stuff we need to get before #3 arrives (not much survives after use by 2 baby boys)...
The new bedding (I LOVE the colors)...This week is pretty busy. There's a lot we need to take care of before Christmas. We did find a costume for Byron's Christmas program and a dress for me for Aaron's Christmas party today so I'm feeling pretty productive. Byron's dressing up as a shepherd (wearing a white fluffy robe which I get to use after he's done). I'm dressing up as a huge pregnant lady (wearing a black dress that I should still be able to use after baby #3 arrives. That is once I'm able to go anywhere which requires a little black dress again, probably in 2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment