Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas fun

We had a great Christmas weekend around here. Pete, Caroline and Aaron's aunt Suzanne all came down to help us celebrate. It was great having the company. It made the weekend so festive. Thanks guys!!

Christmas Eve beach trip...
Christmas eve luminaries with our house in the background...Christmas Day:

Never knew you could get so excited by Toy Story soap...
One happy boy...Feeding ducks (some of the weirdest ducks I've even seen)...
Christmas dinner spread (those are my new plates :) )...
Attempt at a family pic (the boys were being impossible, but they looked so cute)...Belly shot (36 wks!!)...We had such a nice weekend, but everyone was exhausted today. The weather was pretty miserable too. It actually snowed here today, and here I thought I wasn't going to get to see snow this year. It didn't stick, but we did see some flurries throughout the afternoon. To get out of the house, we took the boys to see Yogi Bear this afternoon. It was a good outing, but that is definitely a kids movie.

We have absolutely no plans the rest of the week save my weekly OB appt. I'm really looking to taking it easy. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment