Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New arrivial!

The table I mean, not the baby. Still 6 weeks to go with the baby.

We got our new dining room table today!! I'm so excited. It's an older table, but the chairs are new. Ta daa...Here's some close ups. The chairs (which are really comfy even without cushioning. That was one of my requirements, no upholstery. They're stained to match the mahogany in the inlay)...
The top (plus some of my belly, it's always in the way lately. The inlay is mahogany with a black stripe around each side)...
The legs...
It also has 2 huge leaves. It's a little over 100 in long with both of them in. That's much bigger than our dining room. The boys and I headed to Home Goods (one of my fav new stores) this afternoon to get some place mats and napkins for Christmas dinner. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment