Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday program

Byron had his holiday program at the preschool today. It was chaos, but very cute. He dressed up as a shephard (seen here with best bud, Haku)...The first part of the program the entire preschool was up front in a huge manger scene. I had the hardest time getting any pics of B boy. He was either behind someone or turned around the entire time. I got tons of pictures of the backs of peoples heads. Here Byron is facing backwards and to the right of the little boy in the brown.
After that each class did their own song or rhyme. Here Byron is with his class. His shephards robe was starting to fall off at this point.
Goofing with his friend Sean afterwards...
Cuteness...
Here's a horrible video of Byron's class doing their thing ( I think I focused on the back of the audience instead of Byron :( )...


In case you missed it the rhyme was...

Way up high on the Christmas tree
Two little candy canes winked at me
I shook that tree as hard as I could
Down came the candy canes, mmm mmm good!

On another note, Paula Dean was at the program. I think her grandson must go to the same preschool. I tried not to stare too hard. My first Paula Dean sighting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment