Friday, July 23, 2010

One month

It's hard to believe, but we've already been in Savannah for over a month. Everything is going great. It is getting hot. But, we just spend the middle part of the day in the water or indoors.

We're all getting our bearings. Aaron just completed his first week solo at the practice. His partner took off for a 2 week vacation in Italy. He couldn't wait for Aaron to get here. Everything went well, but we're all really excited for a relaxing weekend.

I had my first OB appt today (in Savannah). I did have one in Chicago just before we left. It went great. It's so nice going to the hospital, having free parking, and not having to wait too long. We heard the baby's heartbeat, a strong 158. I had a ton of blood drawn too. I'm pretty sure everyone already knew we're expecting number 3 in January.

The boys are doing well. Well, just don't give them tiramisu within an hour of bedtime again. I'll have to remember that one. It makes for a rough bedtime.

We went swimming after naps at the Y today. Byron's floating on his back, with a lifevest, and dunking his head under water now. Waylon kept trying to swim on his own, with the life vest again. He would say nah and then point to himself every time I tried to help him. He actually is getting the hang of it though. I still have to spot him, he rolls over and dunks himself periodically.

Byron acting grumpy at the start of swim lessons...
Waylon playing in the splash park...Looking forward to some beach time this weekend. We didn't make it out there this week. Byron's had swim lessons, and I feel like we've been spending lots of time just trying to get little things taken care of with getting settled.

PS- Can't find the spare battery or charger for the camera yet. I'll get some new pics up soon. The last couple have been from my mom's visit.

2 comments:

  1. It is so funny to see that scowl when he is doing something he loves. Your boys are fishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not know that! Congrats on the happy news. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete