Friday, July 30, 2010

Morning walk

I've been trying to go for a walk in the mornings to get some exercise and let the boys get some time outside before it gets too hot. Since the boys wake up by 6, that usually isn't a problem. Today, we stopped by the neighborhood park.
The trees around the park are great, especially with the sun coming through the branches.

The belly...
It's getting bigger! My last pair of non maternity shorts no longer fit. Sigh... I hate maternity shorts, but love shorts in general. Small price to pay.

On an unrelated note. My yahoo account got hacked today. It's such a pain! I'm going to stop using it and just use gmail from now on. Sorry if I sent you a infected email. Please don't open!!

1 comment:

  1. change your password! that will stop the emails from goign out. my brother taught me that trick...

    ReplyDelete