Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already. This week flew by. I wish I could say I was busy getting everything unpacked, but I haven't unpacked much more. We were busy doing a million other things.

I got my Georgia drivers license. It actually wasn't too bad. I didn't have to take a test so that was good. The boys were amazingly good while we were there.

Signed up at the Y. It's great. There's one about 5 minutes away that has free child care while you work out, a couple pools and spray park, a playground and a bike trail. We went to check out another one in town today that has a toddler pool. Byron and Waylon loved it.

I just have a couple pics from the week. I keep forgetting my camera.

Waylon watering his shoes...
Some yard work...
Waylon's boo boo from tripping over a tree root at the park...Bath time in the monster tub....

No comments:

Post a Comment