Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Edie's first two weeks

Edie is two weeks old now! Everything is going really well. She is one sleepy head. She pretty much sleeps all of the time except between 7 and 9 am and 7 and 9 pm. Those are the two times of the day where you might see her eyes open. She is one great sleeper. She does have times at night where I have to rock her a bit to get her back to sleep, but not much. She's pretty much getting up 1-2 times between 10 pm and 7 am. Mom says she has my dad's sleepy gene. I keep expecting things to change and be getting up every 2 hrs at night. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

My parents are still here. They are staying through next Wednesday. After that, I'm on my own (for 3 days). Then it'll be the weekend and Aaron will be home and then Aaron's parents are coming for a week. All of this help has been so great.

I uploaded a ton of pictures of Edie's first two weeks to shutterfly. Here's the link if you want to see more pics of the cutest baby ever born in Savannah. Click HERE. Here's some of my favorites...


No comments:

Post a Comment