Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quotable quotes

Byron has been saying some pretty funny things lately, such as...

Pete, hold yourself (meaning Pete, get a hold of yourself)

My pee pee is different than Ways, mine is bigger.

Mom, I'll pay you some of the money that dad gave me if you buckle my seat belt. (We're working on getting him to buckle himself in. He can do it, he just doesn't like to.)

Way, how are you doing? I'm about ready to bust out of here. (In the car on the way to the park for a playdate).

Just listening to him has been great entertainment lately. I don't know where he gets some of this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. The Trio Wizard's Castle I gave him came with a toy dragon. He removed the dragon's head, tail, and wings, and re-attached the head and tail where the wings should go. I said with exaggerated frustration, "It makes me angry when you put the dragon's head and tail where the wings go!" He smiled and answered back, "Pete, It makes me happy when I make you angry by putting the dragon's head and tail where the wings go!" That is an elaborate sentence for a four year old.

    ReplyDelete