Sunday, January 16, 2011

Foursome

This is our last official weekend as a foursome. My parents are coming tonight to help out with the baby and watch the boys while Aaron and I are in the hospital (I'm super excited). The next time we will be company-less we will number five. I've been pretty sentimental all weekend. Thursday night I was a mess since it was the end of my last day home alone with the boys. Pregnant ladies cry at anything and given that it doesn't take much to make me weepy normally, I'm a faucet. :)

We are making the most of the weekend. It helps that it's really fantastic outside. We spent all afternoon yesterday outside and most of today. It gets pretty chilly overnight, but warms up beautifully during the day.

Friday, Byron had PJ day at school. He was so excited he had his favorite PJs and backpack on and was ready about 1/2 hr before it was time to go...
Last night Aaron and I even fit in a date night. The boys had a great time having dinner at playing games with our neighbors and their daughter, Hannah. Both the boys love Hannah. She's 9, and I'm seeing visions of a great babysitter in the future.

Helping dad prune the Crepe Mrytle's this morning...
Waylon inspecting the branches...I'm very excited to get the baby here. I'm getting pretty uncomfortable and feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER (technically 39 weeks)! I am ready to get my body back to normal. However, it's also bittersweet. It will be quite a while until we are back to a new normal with 5 family members.

1 comment:

  1. so exciting! best of luck to you! It's going to be great, but those early weeks/months are tough. You guys will come out on the other side a happy party of 5, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete