Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We made it!

We have AC again and made it through the last couple days relatively unharmed. I think I may have some emotional scarring that may take a while to heal. Being pregnant and without AC in August is definitely something I wouldn't recommend, unless you like emotional, crying pregnant ladies. :) However, it wasn't as hot as it has been, thank goodness. We had quite a lot of rain in the last 36 hours, which also slowed down the HVAC people getting out here.

The boys didn't seem to be too bothered by it. I was a huge juice/water pusher for the last couple days. They like running around without any clothes on and the extra ice cream.

Here we have naked playdoh...
and naked coloring...
Cooling off externally and internally...
Just a cute picture of the girls.
Now, I don't have any excuse to put off the house cleaning anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment