Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Belly update

Had another OB appt today. Everything is going well. Gained another pound, heard the baby's heartbeat right about 160ish. It's getting bigger....I'm feeling great. The second trimester is so nice.

The boys were helping out with the housework today... Byron was vacuuming and Waylon was helping by riding the canister. I tried to get a pic, but he had moved by the time I actually had the camera out. They're fast little buggers.

I love our new rug, but it sheds. I have little fuzz balls all over the place. I''m hoping it'll die down shortly. The housework with the house is quite a bit more. I do miss being able to clean our entire apartment in 2 hours. Now, the floors alone take 2 hours. Sigh. Everything seems to get dirtier fast too. Maybe that's just my perception though. Housework, blech.

2 comments:

  1. Bigger house, bigger messes. That's one thing I get frustrated with, too.

    ReplyDelete