Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hot-vannah

So, our air conditioner quit working this afternoon. It is HOT. Blech. I can't imagine how people lived down here before the invention of the air conditioner.

We have 3 fans set up in the boys room. It's thundering right now, so I"m hoping for a big rainstorm where I can open up all the windows.

Thankfully, it's been hotter. It's 84 right now, but supposed to get up to 91 tomorrow.

Our realtor did give us a home warranty for the first year. Someone should be coming out tomorrow. I'm imagining a morning of a breakfast out, then maybe Sam's club and any other air conditioned place we can find.

Last week I did a little home improvement project and replace the curtains in our master bed. I think it's starting to look pretty nice. They were a dark burgundy before.


It's too hot to write or post more. I'm going to go out on the back porch under the fans and have some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment