Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sign on the dotted line

Come sign away, come sign away, come sign away with meee.......

We signed our life away this morning.

Aaron signing away

We received our loan closing documents last night, so spent the morning at U of C signing and notarizing and promising to spend a lot of Aaron's paycheck on our mortgage for the next 30 years. We fed-ex'ed everything back to Savannah and hopefully they will all make it before the closing at 1 pm tomorrow. I have to say, it's weird doing all this through the mail. Seems less official somehow. However, I am extremely happy. I've always been good at ignoring the money/debt part and focusing on the enjoyment aspect. I cannot wait to move into that house. Of course, the music wafting up through our walls last night when I went to sleep (it was before 9 pm so I really couldn't complain) made me even more happy that we won't have to worry about that anymore.


Our own house, heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You get a house and we get our own bedroom when we visit. Now that is heaven!

    ReplyDelete