Monday, May 10, 2010

Back to work

I have been so completely and unbelievably lazy. So, it was back to work today. I seem to have a hard time getting out of vacation mode since we've been back. I did absolutely nothing this weekend except, eat, play with the boys, and read, mostly in the backyard.

It was really nice. Such a good mother's day. Aaron and the boys really treated me.

So, today we headed out and got some new kicks for Way today. He's really had a growth spurt recently.

Next, we headed to Unity park. It was decent out this morning and the boys had a great time checking out a park that was not Haas.

This afternoon is was floor cleaning time and dinner. I didn't quite plan ahead well enough, and didn't have the rice made for the casserole I was planning. Oops. The boys were also going crazy by this point, so salads it was. (that grammer seems screwy, sorry!)

Now, I'm back to vacation mode again (for the night). I'm trying to decide between popping in a movie and watching the most recent episode of Biggest Loser. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment