Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Officially official

It's official! We're definitely, without a doubt moving to Savannah. Aaron signed the contract last night in good old analog fashion. He had signed it digitally about a week ago. We're locked in now.

Very excited. I have been telling random people about it since we decided we wanted to go there, 2 or 3 weeks ago. Aaron's been holding off until he had the signed (by both parties) contract in his hands. I think I told a random lady at the grocery store last week about it. :) He he. I can never keep exciting news to myself.

Off to frantically pack some more stuff. I am exhausted already! It's the first trip where Waylon gets to sit like a big boy (facing front). I'm hoping that he'll watch the DVD player a little too. Doesn't that sound horrible though, hoping your kid zones out in front of a movie. Ah well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Kate (from the park...Maggie's friend).
    Congrats on your exciting news, but I am bummed. Check out this sequence of events:
    1) Think to self a day or 2 ago, must track down Cindy to make good on the playdate we talked about...
    2) See comment from you on Maggie's blog...
    3) Click through - voila! You have your own blog!
    4) See news - wait! what? you're moving away?

    Anyway, this sounds like happy news for you, so that is great. Also sounds like you'll still be here for the winter, so maybe we can still make good on that playdate sometime.

    ReplyDelete