Monday, November 23, 2009

Danger boy

Byron was an easy baby. Maybe this is all in retrospect, but I really think he was easy. He started walking around 11 months but he was so cautious. He wasn't fast, and really took his time to make sure that he was going where he wanted to. He rarely fell and was slow (did I mention that already?).

Waylon is so different. He took off and is now trying to run! He tried to run after Byron in the kitchen the other day, spun around and fell flat on his back. He is so fast. I should have known I was in trouble. At our visit to CO in August, Waylon crawled up to the 3rd step on mom's stairs and stood up. He was only 11 months. Today, I found Waylon standing on top of the picnic table 3 (maybe 4) times and on top of the toilet (standing on the lid!!) once.

Imagine this, but up one step and with a big devilish smile on his face. I would take a picture, but Aaron and I discussed it and thought it'd be encouraging bad behavior too much. :) I, of course, think he's a physical prodigy.

We've been cleaning (ha ha) and packing all day. Tomorrow we're heading down to the boro (Murphysboro) for Thanksgiving. I'm sure I won't post down there. We'll be too busy relaxing. :) I'm really looking forward to it. I'll leave you all with a great pic of my coloring fiend.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

  1. Man, when I look at Waylon, I feel like I'm looking at Byron... those boys look like such brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waylon will keep you thin without going to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikash is the same way--Avik was much more cautious, but Viku is my daredevil! And has Waylon's devilish grin down too! =)

    ReplyDelete