Friday, November 20, 2009

First post!

So, Maggie has inspired me, and I've started my own blog. I figure that now that we're moving half way across the country (literally) it will be good to find another medium to keep in touch with all our loved ones.

I intend to use it to keep everyone up to date with the crazy new things that the boys get into along with the tremendous beach days in our future. Until we move to a warmer climate, I'll use it to document our last winter in chi-town. Hopefully I can look back on it in a year and it will keep me grounded. ;)

So, update from today:

Had a great morning. Maggie, Anna, Abe, Pamela, Elizabeth and Harper all came over. It was more than a little crazy, but all had a great time. It was great to see Maggie and fam again. It's amazing how quickly babies change. Abe is so huge! Byron was super excited to see Anna also. He still regularly asks if Anna will be at the park.

It's really nice out here today, it's crazy! It's so nice to get outside after spending all week inside with the rain. Planning on heading to the bunny park with Pamela and friends after naps. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment