Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sleeping beauty-boy


It's pretty rare that I get to see Waylon sleeping anymore. He really doesn't sleep anywhere except his crib. He doesn't even sleep very well in the car anymore. So, I had to take advantage of it this morning. We were heading to storytime and he just was sleeping away. I love his features when they're completely relaxed and smushed up again the side of the crib.

He's actually usually so active I really don't get many looks at him. They're mostly blurs. That was definitely the case at B and N during storytime. We didn't sit down once, Byron did.

Waylon's at the stage where he thinks it's hilarious to run away from me. He just laughs. I can't decide if he's going to be a comedian or stunt-man. He's always laughing at himself, at me, at Byron, at Dad or even at his books, but I also have a suspicion that he is addicted to adrenalin.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet!

    I think you need one of these shirts for him:
    http://amzn.com/B0019E6YWE
    (hope the link works...)

    ReplyDelete