Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What??

I can't believe the summer is almost over.  Byron starts Kindergarten next Monday and Waylon starts the week after (going back to WIPP).  I have been very lazy about posting lately. No excuse really.  Here are some recent pics of the kiddos.  I'm determined to take more pics with the "real" camera and less with the phone in the coming months.

Edie is talking like crazy.  She is so funny.  The other day she picked up a lego head and said " Sponge Bob".  It was in fact the head of a Sponge Bob minifigure.  You can definitely tell she has older brothers.  Her favorite word continues to be cookie (gookie).  She likes to say it at random time and just laugh.
Pigtails!  Lasted less than 5 min
We're starting toddler tumble classes shortly
 Waylon has been going to speech appointments all summer at Memorial.  They are going great.  He really likes his therapist.  We're going to continue going there for the foreseeable future.  Right now they're working on S and L.
Yelling mom

Close up
 Byron starts kindergarten soon.  He's pretty relaxed about the whole thing. I think the only one who is nervous is me.  He's also going to start soccer at the Y again this fall.  He told me he likes soccer because he gets to wear cool shorts.  :)
I would kill for his hair
Lego robot wars

No comments:

Post a Comment