Friday, January 13, 2012

Sleepyheads


Waylon has been starting to give up his naps.  He only naps about 2 times a week  now and usually ends up sleeping somewhere near his door.  I think he sleeps on the floor more than in his bed at this point.  However, on the plus side he is sleeping in more now.  I actually had to wake the kids up at 7:45 the other day to get ready for school.   I LOVED it.  I have been getting in some epic nights of sleep.  HEAVEN!

Edie continues to be a great sleeper.  She is a bonafide thumb sucker now too.  Anytime her blankie or doggie get within eyesight she sticks her thumb in her mouth.  Too cute.  She continues to really resemble Byron both in looks and temperament.  Although, she really does not like loud noises including my hair dryer and the vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment