Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keep on going on

May is flying by. Time has been passing so quickly. In between preschool,t-ball games, potty training, and "normal" life with 3 kids each day is over before I know it. Hence, the sparse postings. Here are some random updates...

Byron is loving t-ball...

It's hilarious. He usually hits the bases as he runs around and when they field all the boys run after the ball no matter their position. It's looks like a mix of t-ball, soccer and football with all teamates piling on the ball when it finally comes to rest. He's having a great time on the team with a bunch of his friends. Byron's almost done with his first year of preschool. His "graduation" is this Tuesday. It's pretty silly since he'll be going there again next year. He had his first dental appointment a couple weeks ago and has 2 cavities. Poor guy. We're getting them filled next week.

We've been spending a lot of time at the beach...
Waylon is in the midst of potty training. It's going pretty well. It's just a slow process. I have cleaned up more poop this month than EVER before. Unfortunately, Waylon doesn't mind getting dirty. I didn't realize how easy Byron was to potty train. Now I do. Waylon is talking up a storm. Some of my favorites are..
"Come here!!" (usually very loud and emphatic)
"me no baby, me big boy, me Way"
"cool"
"him name??" (for anything he want to know the name of)
"daddy bad boy" (whenever Aaron teases him)
He's gone from calling Byron "ba ba" to "bobby" to "bob".


Look who likes the exersaucer...
Edie is doing great. She continues to be the cutest baby ever. She is drooling up a storm. She has one or both hands in her mouth at all times.

Aaron is still studying like a madman. He takes his boards a week from Tuesday. We all cannot wait for him to be done. My parents are coming out this Friday to hang out for 2 weeks and help celebrate Aaron's return (and help out while he's gone). I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment