Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cooler times

It has definitely cooled down in Savannah. The boys have gone from wearing shorts and t-shirts to long pants and long sleeve shirts this week. This weekend it's supposed to be even cooler. I just need to find Byron's old 2T pants now for Waylon. I know they're around here somewhere.

Dad reading at bedtime. I just love Waylon's penguin pjs...
Here's a couple updates on the boys...

Byron...
1. Loves school. Was disappointed when it was the weekend and couldn't go to school to see his friends.
2. Had a pee-pee war at school with his friends Colin and Haku. I don't know why they let them go to the bathroom at the same time. That's just asking for trouble if you ask me. I told him it probably wasn't a good idea and would be too messy, but he told me they just did it in the toilet. :)
3. Loves Haku. All we hear about when talking about school is playing with Haku.
4. Got a time out yesterday for not listening along with Wynn and Haku.
5. Is a wild man. Can climb anything now and loves to jump from breath stopping heights.

Waylon...
1. Says Pease (Please) Momma about 4,000 times a day but is so cute when he says it that I usually give in.
2. Is generally talking a ton now, although all of it is not so understandable.
3. Has his first non-Byron related friend, Sean. We meet up with them about once a week for a playdate. His mom, Teri, is awesome. Playdate for me too. :)
4. Doesn't really like his Kindermusic class all that much. He sits on my lap the entire time.
5. Follows Byron anywhere (including up to the aforementioned breath stopping heights) and has to do the exact same thing as his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment